Everything now is a big WHAT IF:
- what if I port it to gtk?
- what if I start to use sqlite?
- what if I consolidate task / project / person and now history in only one main window?
- what if I connect it to cloud services (dropbox, gdrive, box,...)?
Ok, going back to CoyoteTM, this versions adds more than just the history view, here is a short list:
- Fixed task list view buggy multiselection by dropping FL_DRAG event
- Changed task list view sort to sort by category and then sort by status
- Changed don't start task behaviour to open history but in read-only mode
- Added read-only mode for task edit window when status is: ON HOLD, COMPLETED or CANCELED
- Added history view
- Added desktop file for DE integration, besides application icons
- Improved about window
- Added --version command line parameter
Finally, we can't miss a screenshot or two:
|Glimpse of the new features: application icon, history view and new about window|
|Detail of the new history view|